Thursday 16 March 2017

Yarn Along

There's not much reading going on here this week, but I am really enjoying listening to Untold: The Daniel Morgan Murder. This is a podcast telling the true story of the murder of a private detective in the UK from the 1980s. It will definitely appeal to anyone who enjoys Serial. Speaking of which, I see the Serial production team have a new podcast coming out soon, which I'm looking forward to.

I am still working on the blue tit soaker, but in reality I have barely touched it. I'm so busy, and the little ones wake at night, so I'm either taking care of them or sleeping! As substitute I'd like to share with you these longies that I finished a couple of weeks ago. The photos are poor because there is no light and the baby is sleeping (yes on his front. He will only sleep that way), but I love the texture of these trousers. The yarn is Wendy traditional aran. It's cheap, and feels scratchy in the ball, but it's incredibly springy, and soft after washing.

Don't forget to check out the Yarn Along link up, and let me know what you're crafting this week!

E

3 comments:

  1. oh what cute longies!! and I do love the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. Very cute and nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, they look so snug and warm. Love the baby foot peeking out.

    ReplyDelete